Plaza I is an upscale neighborhood retail plaza and residential complex. The retail outlets are intended to serve the residential tenants and surrounding community supplying house hold goods, F&B furniture, electronics, toys, confectionary, apparel and services such as edutainment, medical and cosmetology.
- Project Owner: Mefic capital
- Location: Riyadh KSA
- Construction Period: 18 months
- Status: Completed Jan 30th, 2015
- Project Type: Mixed use (commercial and residential
- Development Cost: SAR 50,000,000
- Built Up Area: 20,401 SQM
- Total Land size: 9,580 SQM
- Height: Ground + Mezzanine +2 floors
- Units: 50 apartments, 12 showrooms
The residential element of the development introduces a new concept of a suspended secure compound that should appeal to affluent and upwardly mobile expatriates and diplomats. The design is modern and upscale providing privacy, isolation from the hustle and bustle of a busy street with noise barriers, security and community feel with visibility to the community area for most units and close proximity to all residential and support facilities in a secure environment.
The concept is viable on a major artery which provides the added convenience of access to work, education, travel and leisure while buffering itself from all outside activity for the residents while providing maximum visibility for the retail tenants.
The project details are as follows:
- Showrooms 6,421 Square meters
- Residential 5,758 Square meters
- Services and amenities 4,306 Square meters
- Terraces 1,747 Square meters
- Parking Spaces 150